Online Business Resources 101
Below is a curated list of some of our top tools and resources. They will help you start and grow your business no matter what your budget is. Keep it simple and focus on the outcome, not the tool.
BOOKMARK this page so you can find it fast when you need it.
- Decide what you want: Do you want an online job or online business. If you want a job, apply for jobs, if you want a business then start educating yourself on the right business models.
- Pick a business model that does not require product creation, storage, shipping and handling i.e. digital or information products. Once you know what you are doing, you can expand to other options.
- Use services like ClickFunnels to build your marketing pages. With click funnels, you won’t need to worry about hosting or what theme to use for your site. This is the one area most businesses struggle with and waste a lot of time trying to figure out how to do it.
- Pick a good email marketing provider to start building and growing your list (Your email list is your most important business asset. Start building your list as soon as possible)
- Outsource, outsource, outsource! Avoid wasting precious time doing everything yourself when you can get someone who is far more skilled and talented to do it for a very low hourly rate on sites like 99Design, upwork.com and fiverr.com
- Just get started! If you wait, the time will pass anyway.
- An address for personal or business websites
- An address that forwards to another location like an affiliate link
- An address for marketing and sales funnels
Branding & Design
- Royalty free means you can buy a photo once and use it as many times as you like for many applications.
- Rights managed has a restrictions on the amount of use and geographic location. If you want an image that not many people are using, you can pay more and get a rights managed images.