TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to TecaTips.com a website owned by Feeliix Media Inc.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Feeliix Media Inc., website, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at:
Feeliix Media, Inc.
1055 W Georgia St Suite 2100,
Vancouver, BC V6E 3P3
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content, graphics and video. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal ofence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
By providing to this website information that forms the basis of communication with you, such as an email address, you waive all rights to file complaints concerning unsolicited email or spam from this website since, by providing such information, you agree to receive communication from us or other marketing organizations. However, all email communication with you shall contain an ‘unsubscribe’ link where you may notify the website that you no longer wish to receive solicitations or information from the website and your name will be removed from the general solicitation database.
This website contains ads and sponsored content. We may be compensated for some of our reviews and recommendations using ad revenue and the Affiliate Marketing Business Model. Perform due diligence before purchasing any products or services from this or any other website.
CASE STUDIES & YOUR RESULTS
Any case studies and success stories referenced on this site are exceptional. They are used for inspiration and educational purposes only. No one can guarantee your results no matter what training program, job or business setup you choose. People buy from people. To get faster results always pick programs that fit your needs, circumstances and skillsets. Provide value and let the market see why they should hire you, work with you and buy from you. That's your responsibility. No one can guarantee your success there.